We finally got some snow on Monday. Hudson woke up, looked out the window and could hardly contain her excitement. I had already gotten the call that school was cancelled for the day and Hudi got to spend the day home with us! Pa promised that they would go sledding after work and that's all she would think and talk about all day! So come 5 o'clock she was all bundled up and ready to go!
They had a blast! I think Hudson wants it to snow every day now.
Awwwww, what a cutie! Love the hat!
ReplyDeletecongratulations, kristen! you won my giveaway for my JOY handstamped copper and sterling necklace! :) if you could email me your address, i will ship it out to you! (eagerhands@gmail.com)
ReplyDeletehope you are blessed and encouraged by this! i prayed before i picked the random comment number that the person who won would be very uplifted and receive great JOY. blessings, lora
Thank you, Kristin! Lora, thank you and I cannot wait to wear it!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, she is a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteshe is gorgeous :)
ReplyDeletehudson is absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeletep.s. i'm your newest follower :)
xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com
Aww..she is so adorable:) Happy Wednesday, lovely.
ReplyDeleteHow much fun!! As an adult, the snow seems annoying, but I love seeing it through the eyes of a child. These pictures are adorable--looks like they had a blast sledding and making snow angels:) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm excited to meet another KC blogger!
ReplyDelete