Saturday night was Cooper's 8th birthday party. We all went over the Haskamps for dinner and lots of fun! One of Midge's friends has a daughter that is a year older than Hudson and they had a blast together. They were with each other the whole night. I am pretty sure Hudi ate her weight in candy but I am glad she had such a great time. Cooper seemed to have a blast. He got some great presents that he was very excited and thankful for.The boys all ran around outside until it got dark and then played Wii for the rest of the night. A couple of Damian's sister were up for the party and the Kansas City Marathon that was earlier that day and it was great to see them. It was the perfect night for a party on the deck and I am so happy that Cooper had such a great 8th birthday!


Hi Kristen~
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you all had such a fun night! When you mentioned the boys playing outside until dark, it brought backs so many fun memories of doing this very thing! NOW it is my children who love playing in our back yard until it's dark! (They love doing it, even if it doesn't happen as often as they wish!)
Thank you so much for stopping by Beautiful Nest and leaving such a nice comment about the linen wreath! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)
Blessings,
Jenni