Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Halloween 2010
I owe you all a huge apology! I am so sorry that I have let this slip. I promise to be better!
Well, here are the Halloween pictures! Hudi had a blast as Jessie! And Pa equally had as much fun! :) We trick or treated in Brookside with Cooper, Damian, and Nonnie. The kids got lots of candy! We stopped by Mosey and Todd's. By this point, Hudi was hitting the wall. She wasn't feeling very well so we came home and I made hot dog mummies. A little relaxing and off to trick or treat with daddy. When she came home she helped me hand out candy to the very few trick or treaters we had. I think that may have been her favorite part. All in all, we had a great day! Nonnie did an amazing job on her costume and she looked awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment