Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011


So this is a new year and a new start to the 365 days of Hudi blog! I know I fell of the face of the earth and I am sorry. One of my resolutions for this year is to keep on top of this project. I know it is something I will cherish as my daughter gets older. 

Today was a day of relaxing for us. We slept in, had a great breakfast, and just bummed around. Mama was craving pizza for dinner so we had Papa Murphy's tonight. Super yum! Their Chicago style pizza is super delish! Uncle Damian had sholder surgery the other day and Mimmie isn't feeling too well today so super Cooper came over to play tonight.


Sorry for the blurry pics. The kidos didn't want their picture taken so I was trying to do it stealthily without my flash and low lighting.

They played with the new B Beads that Hudi got for Christmas. They are so fun! It's a huge set of snap beads and you can make pretty much anything with them. They did some puzzles, played with Hudi's Buzz, Jesse, and Woody from Toy Story, and in general made a huge mess in  the living room! :) Which I love because I know they were having a blast! 

So here's to 2011! Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment