Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mommy and Hudi Day


Today Hudi and I took her new baby Hannah to the American Girl store to get some new clothes. She LOVES Hannah! But all Hannah had to wear was one outfit and pj's. 
She was quite the shopper. She asked the sales associates several times the cost of different stuff in the store.


She got all dressed up in her new dress and necklace from Abs and was on the search for the perfect outfit for Hannah. 


She finally decided on on a purple sweater dress, purple boots, and a hat. Hannah is now ready for the cold weather that is about the hit us this week.
We had to change her clothes right there in the store. Hudi also chose a "cooking outfit" for her and I will post pictures of that once she changes her.


She was quite the shopper. We had to look all around the store several times. 

We had to venture over to the big girl dolls. She was obsessed with this doll. She had a tee pee, horses, and dogs. (Right up her alley!) I reminded her that she had to be 7 to get one of these dolls.


We had a great day! When we got home, Pa got out my old baby cradle that Grandpa Kennedy made for me. It brought a few tears to my eyes to see her playing with something that I played with when I was little. Nonnie made her new blankets and pillows this afternoon. Perfect day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment